Formal Black and White Nail Art How-To:
1) Apply a clear base coat to protect the nail from staining and to strengthen it. Then allow time to dry.
2) Paint the white tips, then create a white triangle in the upper-outer corner of the nail. Allow time to dry.
3) Paint small black triangles over the white triangles, leaving a tiny line of white showing. Let dry.
4) Using either a small dotting tool or a toothpick, create a line of 5 black dots on the opposite side of the white triangle’s edge. Let dry.
5) Apply a top coat to protect the design from chipping away, allow time to dry, and enjoy! :)